Last modified April 12, 2019
I. Information We Collect
We collect information from You when You register and use the Service, post User Submissions, pay for services, contact or interact with us, fill out a form, and voluntarily provide us with Your comments and other content in connection with using the Service. When You call us, We may collect Your telephone number and name.
When You register on the Website or the Apps, We may collect Your name, birthdate, email address, telephone number, password, zip code, photo, and any other information that You provide in registering for or using the Service, including through use of Your camera, microphone, location, and photos.
When You use the Website or the Apps, We may collect Your location, Wi-Fi connection information, Internet Protocol (IP) address, chat history, call history, photo, video, and browser and device information, and We may gain access to photographs stored on Your mobile device. If You voluntarily post such information on the Service, You assume the risk of such information being accessed, used, or distributed by others with whom the information was shared.
When You use the Apps, We may collect Your location, Wi-Fi connection information, IP address, device ID, photo, video, profile information, device information, and information You input during use of the Apps, including information about Yourself and information about what You are looking for in a potential match. If You voluntarily input personal information into the Apps, You assume the risk of such information being accessed, used, or distributed by others with whom the information may be shared.
When You register to pay for services or pay for services through the Website or the Apps, We may collect Your name, billing address, shipping address, billing zip code, unique Customer ID, card number, card expiration date, CVV, tracking ID, stored value card number, PIN, email address, ID, and other information sufficient for our payment processor to process the transaction and provide fraud screening, information security, and compliance.
When You register to pay for services or pay for services through the Apps, We may collect Your Apple ID and password, or the information required for You to use Google Pay.
You may use some portions of the Service anonymously, though We automatically collect information regarding each user of our Service, including Your IP address, the domain name of Your Internet service provider, the Service features You use and the time of Your use, Your device information (e.g., device model and operating system version), and aggregated information that cannot be used to specifically identify You when You use the Service.
We may collect information about You from third-party sources.
- Facebook, Google, Instagram, and Snapchat. The Website and the Apps provide connections with Facebook, Google, Instagram, and Snapchat. If You connect with Facebook through the Service, We receive Your login credentials, Your public profile (which includes Your Facebook User ID, Your profile photo, Your public information, and Your friends’ User IDs), Your language, Your country, whether You are in an age group, for instance, between 18-20, or 21 and over, and information related to any other permissions requested when You log in. We can also access, store, and update the information You share through Facebook. If You sign in through Google, We may receive Your name, email address, profile picture, and information related to any other permissions requested when You sign in. If You log in through Instagram, We receive Your login credentials, Your picture, name, nickname, biographical information, website, counts, connection information, and information related to any other permissions requested when You sign in. If You sign in through Snapchat, We may receive Your name, email address, profile picture, and information related to any other permissions requested when You sign in.
- Twilio. Twilio is a communications company that Blush uses to provide text messaging and other communication services for account verification or alert purposes. These relate to [can you provide more information about how you are using Twilio?] Blush uses Twilio to deliver text messages. Further information related to the Twilio platform is available through Twilio’s website. In using our Service, Twilio may collect information about Your communications. For more information on how Twilio collects Your data, please visit https://www.twilio.com/legal/privacy, https://www.twilio.com/legal/privacy/developer, and https://www.twilio.com/legal/tos#our_use.
II. How We Use Your Information
We use the information that We collect for several purposes, including:
- The purposes for which You provided it;
- To provide services to You (including, but not limited to, sending an SMS message or other notification);
- To provide user verification services;
- To create or add to Your user profile or registered account;
- To connect with Your social media accounts and post content You choose to share;
- To process and respond to Your inquiries and comments;
- To send You information about Your relationship or transactions with us;
- To develop new products and services;
- To personalize and enhance Your experience using the Service;
- To send push notifications;
- To connect You with potential matches;
- To send periodic emails. The email address You provide may be used to send You information and updates pertaining to Your account, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. Note: If at any time You would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, We include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email;
- To generate and review reports and data about our user base and service usage patterns;
- To compile aggregate data for internal and external business purposes;
- To process payment transactions (Your information will be used to submit Your payment information to our payment processors);
- To display relevant advertising;
- To prevent fraud and abuse of the Service and to otherwise protect users and visitors and our business;
- To assist law enforcement and respond to subpoenas; and
III. How Your Information is Disclosed
- Facebook. By clicking on the Facebook button on the Service, You will be automatically transported to the official Facebook Page for Blush, https://www.facebook.com/blushdating/.
- Instagram. By clicking on the Instagram button on the Service, You will be automatically transported to the official Instagram Page for Blush, https://www.instagram.com/blush.dating/.
- LinkedIn. By clicking on the LinkedIn button on the Service, You will be automatically transported to the official LinkedIn Page for Blush, https://www.linkedin.com/company/blush-dating/.
- Snapchat. By clicking on the Snapchat button on the Service, You will be automatically transported to the official Snapchat Page for Blush, https://www.snapchat.com/add/tryblush.
C. Other Users. The primary purpose of Blush is to connect potential matches. We may share Your profile picture, profile video, video messages, text and chat communication, first name and last initial, interests that You voluntarily provide to Us, and other in-app contact information with other users of the Service.
D. Advertisers. We may share Your information with advertisers on the Service for use in their advertising and marketing.
E. Business Changes. If We become involved in a merger, acquisition, sale of assets, joint venture, securities offering, bankruptcy, reorganization, liquidation, dissolution, or other transaction, or if the ownership of all or substantially all of our business otherwise changes, We may transfer Your information to a third party or parties in connection therewith.
G. Investigations and Law. We may disclose information about You to third parties if We believe that such disclosure is necessary to:
- Investigate fraud and abuse on the Service;
- Take action regarding suspected illegal activities;
- Comply with the law or guidance and cooperate with government or law enforcement officials or private parties;
- Protect our rights, reputation, safety, and property, or that of users or others;
- Respond to claims and legal process (for example, subpoenas); and/or
- Protect against legal liability.
H. Aggregated Information. We may share aggregated information relating to users of the Service with affiliated or unaffiliated third parties. This aggregated information does not contain personal information about any user.
We also use Google Analytics and may use other third-party analytics providers in connection with our Apps. Google Analytics collects and stores information from users of the Apps, such as an identifier that helps Google determine which ads it has served to other mobile applications on Your device, location-based data, IP address, type of operating system used, device ID, application pages visited, and time spent on each application page and in total. Google Analytics may track You over time and across websites or applications.
IV. Cookies, Local Storage, and Other Tracking Technologies
Cookies are small files that a website or its service provider transfers to Your device through Your Web browser (if You allow it) that enable the website’s or service provider’s system to recognize Your browser and capture and remember certain information. You can instruct Your browser to stop accepting cookies. But if You do not accept cookies, You may not be able to use all portions of all functionality of the Service.
- Persistent cookies remain on the visitor’s computer after the browser has been closed.
- Session cookies exist only during a visitor’s online session and disappear from the visitor’s computer when they close the browser software.
- Flash cookies (also known as local shared objects) are data files that can be created on Your computer by the websites You visit, and are a way for websites to store information for later use. Flash cookies are stored in different parts of Your computer from ordinary browser cookies. You can disable the storage of flash cookies. For additional information about managing and disabling flash cookies, please visit https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/disable-local-shared-objects-flash.html.
- Web beacons are small strings of code that provide a method for delivering a graphic image on a webpage or in an email message for the purpose of transferring data. You can disable the ability of web beacons to capture information by blocking cookies.
- We may deliver advertisements to You. We may work with third-party advertising companies that help deliver these advertisements to You. To learn more about third-party online advertising and to opt out of certain types of advertising, please see http://optout.networkadvertising.org/?c=1#!%2F. Note that clearing cookies from Your browser will remove the above opt-outs because they are stored in cookies.
We implement a variety of security measures to protect the safety of Your personal information when You enter, submit, or access Your personal information. Please keep Your account password secure to help ensure the safety of Your personal information.
While We take reasonable measures to protect the information You submit via the Service against loss, theft, and unauthorized use, disclosure, or modification, We cannot guarantee its absolute security. No Internet, email, or mobile application transmission is ever fully secure or error free. Email or other messages sent through the Service may not be secure. You should use caution whenever submitting information through the Service and take special care in deciding with which information You provide us.
We cannot guarantee that transmissions of Your credit or debit card or personal information will be fully secure, and that third parties will never be able to defeat our security measures or the security measures of our payment processors. WE ASSUME NO LIABILITY FOR DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION DUE TO TRANSMISSION ERRORS, THIRD-PARTY ACCESS, OR CAUSES BEYOND OUR CONTROL.
VI. Data Retention Policy, Managing Your Information
We will retain Your information for as long as You use the Service and for a reasonable time thereafter. Please note that some or all of the information We have collected may be required in order for the Service to function properly.
VII. Links to Other Websites or Applications
When You connect with Facebook, Google, Instagram, or Snapchat, these third parties may provide Blush with information as described in Sections I and III above.
VIII. Your Choices Regarding Your Information
You have choices regarding the use of information by the Service.
- Changing Your Information – To change Your information, You may log in to Your account’s control panel and go to the settings page. If You are unable to log into Your account, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Closing Your Account – You may close Your account by contacting us at email@example.com. If the email account associated with Your email address is not active, We may close Your account without notice.
IX. Information Collected From Other Websites and Mobile Applications, and Do Not Track Policy
We do not knowingly collect personal information from an individual under age 18. If You are under the age of 18, please do not submit any personal information through the Service. If You have reason to believe that We may have accidentally received personal information from an individual under age 18, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
XI. Terms and Conditions
XIII. How to Contact Us
XIV. Your California Privacy Rights
Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code permits California residents to request from a business, with whom the California resident has an established business relationship, certain information about the types of personal information the business has shared with third parties for those third parties’ direct marketing purposes, and the names and addresses of the third parties with whom the business has shared such information during the immediately preceding calendar year. You may make one request each year by emailing us at email@example.com, or writing us at 8311 W. Sunset Road, Suite 110, Las Vegas, NV 89113.